Join Medpace experts as they explore the application of pharmacoeconomic assessment throughout all phases of clinical trials as well as in observational studies, including registries and other post-marketing data collection.
You will learn:
- How pharmacoeconomic assessment can be envisioned in the context of early phase product development implemented, maintained to support product marketing, and used to inform future decision-making
- Cost-effectiveness analysis at different phases in the product development cycle
- Pharmacoeconomic assessment in the post-marketing context
- Comparing and contrasting approaches for small/medium product developers relative to larger companies
- Case studies on “real world” implementation
Watch the Webinar
Matthew Page has a diverse background in academia and research including teaching college courses in epidemiology and biostatistics and working with pharmaceutical and medical device companies to implement numerous pharmacoeconomic methodologies, including cost-effectiveness analysis and budget impact modeling.
Matthew J. Page, PhD, MPP,
Lee Walke -
Vice President, eClinical, Medpace
Lee Walke has nearly 25 years of progressive clinical development experience with expertise in collecting real-world outcomes and clinical data, data integration, endpoint derivation, electronic submissions, Electronic Health Records (EHR), and electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO).
Discover the Power of X in Real World Evidence and Late Phase Research.
Click the Image Below